Re: spot weld removal

To: "scotts junk" <smacsjunk@hotmail.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: spot weld removal
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 00:51:19 -0400
Simply use a standard center point drill bit.
(looks like a mini tip at the end of a normal drill bit)

This way you have a tiny center hole with a larger
main hole. Since the main bit is somewhat 'stepped'
it'll cut through the first layer, and you can easily stop before it hits
the good, second layer of metal.

Or... like I did ... grind that puppy away.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com