Re: Dot 5 vs. Dot 4 or 5.1

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dot 5 vs. Dot 4 or 5.1
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 09:34:08 -0700
There was a program on PBS not so long ago called the "The cars of Cuba".
Importing anything has been a problem there since the revolution so they do
their best to keep what they have running. Seems like they do a damn good
job at it and there are a number of fine looking '50's cars. One of the
things they can't get is brake fluid, so they make do with a mixture of
mostly dish washing soap. If I remember correctly, they add a little oil.
And these cars are used daily as taxi cabs. Puts a different perspective on
Dot 4 vs. Dot 5. Maybe just thow in some Dot.Joy and be done with it :-)

 Bob