Re: Head retorque

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Head retorque
From: Dave Fain <kc3565l@sprintmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 11:14:59 -0600 (MDT)
I just got a heck of a deal on a non running GT6 that turned
out to have a blown head gasket.  I am going to have everything
magna fluxed while it's apart, but I am pretty sure that the
gasket blew due to not being re-torqued after the head was off.
I have always re-torqued after a rebuild and have never failed
to find that it was needed.
Dave