RE: Spin-On Oil Filter Adapter For TR6.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Spin-On Oil Filter Adapter For TR6.
From: Randall Young <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 09:17:25 -0800
> I have just recently joined this email list after purchasing a 71
> TR6 and as
> one of my first updates I wish to upgrade to a spin-on oil filter.  I have
> noticed what appears to be different types of spin-on kits available from,
> say, Moss, VB, and TRF.
>
> Does anyone here on the email list have any positive or negative
> experiences
> with any of these adapters?

Mitch, I've no direct experience with the TR6 unit.  However, Herman van den
Akker mentioned to me just yesterday that he sees a steady stream of people
with them, that need to be remachined in order to fit/seal.

He didn't know which supplier these came from, but since we're closest to
Moss, I'd guess a majority of them came from there.

Randall