RE: Spin-On Oil Filter Adapter For TR6.

To: "'Randall Young'" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Spin-On Oil Filter Adapter For TR6.
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 13:30:48 -0500
I suspect all the units sold come from the same source.  I think the problem
is that the depth of the groove in the block is inconsistent since the
canister filter housing would reach no matter.  Precision on that groove was
not required hence not achieved.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6 76-TR7 80-TR8  W4UCK