RE: Green - TRG, BRG

To: "'CLIFF DAVIES'" <c_davies@sympatico.ca>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Green - TRG, BRG
From: "Pharr, Jeff" <pharr@terralign.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 11:10:57 -0500
I sprayed my TR4/A with PPG products back before all these great internet
resources existed.  I looked at a bunch of samples and what I finally
settled on was a modern BRG (non-metallic) from Aston Martin.  It was the
perfect TRG IMO; creamy, little bit more yellowy than BRG.  I'm sure I have
a can with the code on it sitting somewhere in my garage if you are
interested.  I have a decent picture of it I could email you, but it's
always tough to judge color unless you can see it in person.

--Jeff
'65 TR4/A AMRG(Aston Martin Racing Green)