Re: Green - TRG, BRG

To: CLIFF DAVIES <c_davies@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Green - TRG, BRG
From: Joe Curry <Spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 08:19:41 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Oops, Maybe I should read the entire message before answering.  The
differences in BRG colors are striking.  THe later cars were much darker
than the earlier ones called BRG.  But to my knowledge, all Conifer
(Triumph Racing) Green cars were done in the same color, which is
lighter than either of the BRG shades.

Joe