re: Green - TRG, BRG

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Green - TRG, BRG
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 17:55:07 EST
Cliff,
The green TR250s were painted Conifer or what they call Triumph Racing Green
- in fact both my '63 TR4 and my brother's '68 TR250 were identical in color
when we bought them. And the main difference that I can remember according to
my other brother's green TR6 is the later green had much more yellow - if you
like that kind of green.
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74

>Can anyone tell me the difference between Conifer (TRG)
and BRG (1963-1969) Which of these were used on the TR250? I have a 73 TR6
and believe TRG and BRG were not offered that year.
Thanks, just want to be green.
Cliff<