Re: Fuel Tank Leak

To: Rikrock@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fuel Tank Leak
From: Geoff Burns <gburns@directcon.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 21:21:20 -0700
Cc: Windoseat@aol.com, vafred@erols.com, ZinkZ10C@aol.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
My wife bought a Pinto in 1972 (before we got married) and a few years later
when
the Pintos were getting all of that wonderful PR, I got called to serve on a
jury
for a civil suit against Ford-Mercury over some lemon that a guy had purchased.
When the defense lawyer(defending Ford) found out I had a Pinto in my garage, he
couldn't get me out of the jury box fast enough! That was the shortest jury duty
I ever had to serve. So you see, every dark cloud has a silver lining!!!
Geof in CA,  69tr6