Help! Please test CanleyWorks

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help! Please test CanleyWorks
From: "Mark Gendron" <mgendron@speakeasy.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 22:06:50 -0700
I have been having intermittent problems with my Triumph web server,
http://www.canleyworks.com. I have swapped out the server for a new system,
and I would appreciate your help in testing it. When you have a moment,
please attempt to access the web site. If you can connect, then no further
action is needed. The server log file will inform me that you connected
successfully.

If you are UNABLE to connect, please run a trace and send me the results. I
am trying to find out where the connection is broken for people who are
unable to reach the site.

If you're running a Windows-based system, you should be able to run a trace
by opening a command window (aka "DOS window," aka "DOS prompt"), and
typing:

  "tracert www.canleyworks.com > c:\trace.txt".

Then email the file "c:\trace.txt" to me.

Thank you!

-Mark Gendron
 1954 TR2 TS2571L(o)