Re: UPS warning!!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: UPS warning!!
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 08:31:25 +0100
On Fri, 18 Oct 2002, at around 12:49:07 local time, jim wallace
<wallaces@superaje.com> wrote:
>Why I hope you will all avoid UPS, by Jim Wallace:
>(This applies primarily to goods crossing the border into Canada.)

I avoid UPS not because of their charges, but because of their service.
I regularly ship stuff around the world (car parts, medals and books
mostly, both because I have bought them and because I have sold them),
and UPS is the only company with whom I have ever had problems.   Goods
frequently either don't arrive at all, or arrive with the packing
smashed to pieces.   I am sure that UPS really stands for "Unreliable
Parcel Smashers" and would never dream of using them if I could possible
help it.

Just my tuppenny-worth.

ATB
--
Mike
Carly  - 1977 Inca Yellow Spitfire 1500 FM105671