Re: Stubborn throttle

Subject: Re: Stubborn throttle
From: "Garth Newton" <garth@littledevil.com.au>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 09:08:40 +1100
I've also had this happen with my Sprint - just after buying it.
The problem with a splitting inner cable is that it can (as Mike said)
catch, in particular it can catch a very inopportune times ... such as
WOT...
Merging into highway traffic in a car your are unfamiliar with, doing
over 130km/h whilst trying to dig your foot under the accelerator to back
it off is not what I would describe as the most fun you can have on four
wheels!

I'd definitely replace that cable.
Cheers,

Garth Newton