Re: Rear end sag

To: jack williams <jackandangie@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Rear end sag
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 06:48:23 -0400
Cc: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Jack:

Not knowing what all you have done to the rear end, a common mistake
that even mechanics make is installing the trailing arm brackets on
wrong.  There are notches on the brackets and if you  do not install
them
correctly, it will through off the camber.  Also check to make sure
the bolts that hold the brackets to the chassis are not lose due to
the chassis rusting out where the bolts go through the cross support
arm of the chassis.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6