Rear end sag

To: "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear end sag
From: "jack williams" <jackandangie@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 22:07:20 -0500
Okay, so today I put new rear springs in my 76 TR6 hoping to end the rear
squat and negative camber. I got the springs from another lister who took them
off of his car because they made it sit too high in the back. But, now it sits
even lower and the camber is worse. So what is my next step? New Bushings? the
old ones look good and it doesn't seem to wallow or anything. I 'm starting to
get desperate, as my tires are wearing on the inside, and besides, it just
looks odd!

Thank you for any suggestions.

Jack Williams