Re: Adjust Position of reverse gate?

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Adjust Position of reverse gate?
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 15:08:34 +0100
Hi Hugh
I don't think it is possible to adjust the position of the gate as I think
the cast ends are fixed to the rod with tapered pins, so that they will not
slide around. I guess the only way to correct this probable manufacturing
error would be to get a new end and hope it was that which was wrong.
Alternately you could take the end off and ease it slightly with a Dremmel
or similar device.

Graham