Front Wing Panels Removal Tr3b

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Front Wing Panels Removal Tr3b
From: KGTR3b@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 19:42:39 EDT
I'm in the process of removing the front apron and right and left front wing
panels so that I can send them out for painting.  Some of the bolts and nuts
have broken off.  Is there an option to drilling out the bolt that goes into
the square nut retaining holder?  Secondly, when you take off the wings, the
service manual indicates to take off the doors in order to get to the bolts
that are behind the doors holding the wing to the bulkhead. Everything is
pretty rusted back there and I have to replace some sills and splash guards.
  If I take off the doors will I face a risk of the tub becoming out of
alignment and then face a terrible time aligning the wings, and apron up for
attachment once they are painted.
Some tips would be helpful.