Source for Spit parts needed/couple questions

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Source for Spit parts needed/couple questions
From: "Dave Willner" <dwillner@icontech.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 09:37:11 -0400
New owner questions......

I'm searching for a couple items I can't seem to locate from all the typical
souces and suppliers. My 80 Spitfire had an "aluminum type" semi-circle
sticker under the gas cap "Unleader Fuel Only", all I had found are the
retangular red and yellow ones. Also looking for the rubber front wheel arch
"liners," are they still available anywhere. Last item is the round slotted
nut/caps on the convertible top frame at the joints, it lists that 18 are
required, can't locate them.

One other question, my tach light is out and it doesn't seem the have the
typical bulb "hole" in the back like the manual depicts. It is inside or ?,
there is an open spade connector on the back of it near the center? There is a
black and green wire that is disconnected that is part of the wires running up
to the steering column that was wrapped up and tucked out of the way, any
thoughts on it's purpose?

Thanks for the help

Dave Willner
59 TR3A