RE: Trip > SE VTR, Jekyll Island, GA

To: "'James R. Holekamp'" <jholekamp@attglobal.net>, "Triumph List \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Trip > SE VTR, Jekyll Island, GA
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 16:16:28 -0400
It'd probably be shorter to stay on 75 through Atlanta and Macon.  There
will be groups from Atlanta going down 75 to Macon and then down the Golden
Isles Parkway (a mishmash of 2 and 4 lane backroads from Macon to
Brunswick).  You might be able to meet up and caravan.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6 76-TR7 80-TR8  W4UCK