Trip > SE VTR, Jekyll Island, GA

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trip > SE VTR, Jekyll Island, GA
From: "James R. Holekamp" <jholekamp@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 13:35:35 -0500
I've decided to drive (not trailer)  my '64 TR4 [Wheaton, IL <> Jekyll
Island, GA] to attend the upcoming SE VTR Convention. My planned routing
is below.  Is there any other list member heading toward Jekyll Island
from the north in this time frame who I might join and travel with?

23 Oct 02
depart Wheaton (Chicago) and proceed via I-65 South to Indianapolis
I-74 East from Indianapolis to Cincinnati
I-75 South from Cincinnati to Knoxville
I-40 East > I-26 East from Knoxville toward junction with I-95 South
(overnight vicinity Hendersonville, NC enroute)
24 Oct 02
continue on I-26 East to I-95 South junction
I-95 South to Brunswick / Jekyll Island

return starting on 27 Oct, arr 28 Oct or 29 Oct

brgds, Jay

'64 TR4 CT38895-LO
Wheaton, IL