few more new Spit owner questions

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: few more new Spit owner questions
From: dwillner@icontech.com
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 10:17:12 -0400 (EDT)
The rubber plugs for under the rocker panel and the door jambs, anyone know of
a source/alternative?

How are the 1980 "rubber" bumpers maintained/restored. Mine are in very good
condition, but I'd like to try a conditioner or some other product to smooth
the color/sheen out a little.

Where can I find the paint formula for Carmine red?

Last one, the owners manual (from 1999-1999) showed a flexible chrome map light
in the passenger side glove box area. Is this an option, or did they all have
them installed. The photo also showed a speaker mounted on the right side on
the glovebox, I'm assuming this was from the factory/dealer?

Thanks for the help