TR3 Heater Water Return Pipe

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, suhring@lancnews.infi.net
Subject: TR3 Heater Water Return Pipe
From: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 08:04:43 -0400
Scott,
It is welded to the pipe, but maybe yours is attached the wrong way around?
As someone else mentioned the hole in the bracket goes under the right hand
coil bracket bolt.
You have the pipe the right way; maybe you have to bend that tab somehow to
make it fit.
On a side note, you can get these pipes in stainless steel from the usual
suspects. I put one on my car during the engine rebuild - looks great and
I'm now less worried about pinhole leaks anytime soon. But its mounting tab
was quite too long - I cut off the end and drilled a new hole.
Regards,
Jim Wallace
2TS81417L