RE: I Survived Lili :-)

To: "'Jeffery Howard'" <nhoward442@charter.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: I Survived Lili :-)
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 01:40:02 -0400
Glad to hear that all is well (relatively) for you.  The day after Lili made
landfall, there was a shot of a sportscar (I think a fiat) under a tree (it
appeared to be about 10-12" in diameter) somewhere further inland from you.
The tree was laying across the cockpit area causing the car to be slightly
"bowed" in the middle.  I am sure it will be "totaled" but the front and
rear didn't appear to be damaged.    I thought of you and your questions -
sure glad it lost some of its strength before it came ashore.

Carl - on the eastern edge of the gulf (Tampa)