National Triumph Club

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: National Triumph Club
From: Scott D Kohl <sdkandlsk1@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 15:04:51 -0700
Hi, all.

I know several people in my local club (not currently a member)  who
couldn't care less if there were anything but TR's in their membership.
One of them alluded to it in a remark to another member who after having
a Spit for some time, bought a TR6.  They finally got a real Triumph was
the tone (nearly verbatim).  I must say that in the year of my VTR
membership,  I could count on less than one hand the articles on what I
call the 'Herald-based Triumphs'.  I certainly don't mind reading about
TRs, but that's not what I own, I can't afford one, and I do like to know
that I exist as an owner of something made at Canley.

Scott Kohl

'67 2000
'69 GT6+
'73 Citroen SM (?!)