TR3a Headlight rings

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3a Headlight rings
From: David Templeton <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 19:35:15 -0400
Afternoon all,

I bought the Moss clip kits for the chrome headlight rings sometime ago and
I can not figure how they are used. Each kit consists of 3 pieces a rivet, a
small plate and another plate with a clip piece.

Has anyone used this kit before? If so how do I use it? I think the plate
with the clip goes on the top of the chrome ring and when attached clips
over the adjustment screw, is it held in place with the provided rivet?

Thanks for help in advance
David A. Templeton
'59 TR3a
'74 Spitfire