RE: Rear end vibration

To: "'Douglas Frank'" <frank@zk3.dec.com>, "'triumphs list'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rear end vibration
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 14:13:59 -0400
I was having a similar small vibration and was informed that my
driveshaft was out-of-synch.  I can't find the words to properly explain
so maybe some others can help me out a bit, but basically it means that
part of the driveshaft was disconnected and was reconnected without
ensuring that everything was lined up correctly.

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2