Re: TR6 electric fan and fuel pump

To: "triumphs list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 electric fan and fuel pump
From: "ian.viles" <ian.viles@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 21:48:47 +0100
Hi Rob,
I've recently fitted an electric fan on my '6'. I fitted the 13 inch fan,
supplied by Kenlowe, as a "pusher". It does the job - I biased the fitting
towards the top hose (as instructed). There is plenty of space in front of
the rad - so either thickness should fit.
Can't help you with the pump question being a PI owner :-)
Cheers,
Ian Viles