TR6 electric fan and fuel pump

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 electric fan and fuel pump
From: "Rob Christopher" <robc@cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 15:10:11 -0400
Hey everyone,

As part of my frame up resto, I'm changing from crank driven to electric fan
and mechanical fuel pump to electric pump.

I will be mounting the fan as a pusher.  What is the thickness of fan I should
get?  I've found two, one is 2.5" thick and the other is 3.5" thick.  Will
either or both of these fit?  I can't exactly measure right now as the car has
no rad and no front to the body tub.  Should I get a 14" or a 16"?

I think I recall the electric fuel pump should be very low pressure.  The one
I was recommended is adjustable from 2-4 psi.  Is this an acceptable range?

Rob in Ottawa
74.5 TR6  CF28217UO