Re: Oil Leak

To: Curt Sillman <csillman@sherbtel.net>, Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Leak
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 13:08:48 -0600
Curt Sillman wrote:

> Don't feel bad--I didn't know what they were talking about either.  I was just
> too embarrassed to say anything.  Being a Yank,  I'm not quite used to all the
> Brit terminology just quite yet.

Curt, in some ways you have it easy. I dropped my oldest son off for his
first day of kindergarten today -- like his near-four year old brother he
knows the hood is a bonnet, the trunk is a boot, and the softtop is a hood.
Hopefully they won't get into schoolyard fights over car terminology. Proud
moment #287: it starts to rain while we're out in the TR4 and Riley says
"we better put up the hood." #288: Ben says "just put on your hat and duck."

Granted the generator is... still the generator, at least until I upgrade to
an alternator. For my part, I see that in England the garage is the service
station, but where do they keep their cars?

--
Steven Newell
Littleton, CO