Re: TR250 cam/TR250 Tappets Questions

To: AKATR5@AOL.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR250 cam/TR250 Tappets Questions
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 21:49:06 +0000 FILETIME=[3E1BA440:01C247CA]
Any recommendations on
>where to buy some "high quality" tappets???

  Ther was a bunch of bad tappets for the big 4s that got though a few
  years back...

   I would check with Ken Gillanders of British Frame and Engine

    (626) 443-0939

   He may be able to help you, or direct you to someone who can. BTW
   BFE handles a pretty good line of competition parts. I've dealt
   with him for a number of years, and recommend him...

   BTW, he's on the left side of the country in Temple City CA

   Greg

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)