Re: Rustproofing

To: <Mickylong@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rustproofing
From: "Tim Hutchisen" <hakhutch@megalink.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 21:20:50 -0400
Micky-
    The stuff is impervious once hardened and can be painted over. You must
nuetralize the rust with zinc phosphate (available from the POR 15 folks)
prior to painting. I did my entire underbody and frame with it and looks as
ggod now as it did the day I put it on. Motocross racers use it on the
frames of thier bikes as it does not chip and flake like paint. I have no
financial interest but am a satisfied customer and use it quite often on
customers cars.
Tim Hutchisen
71 TR6
80 TR7 Spider