Rustproofing

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rustproofing
From: Mickylong@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 20:11:03 EDT
Does anyone have any firsthand experience with a product called Por 15?  I've
got my TR6 interior pretty much gutted and want to coat the floorpan to
prevent having to deal with future rust (only a minimum of surface rust now)
before installing the new rugs and seats.  Someone sent me a trial pack of
Por 15, which is supposed to be better than paint for providing a harder
coating.  Before I commit, I thought I'd get a read on this option (a pretty
long three-step process) vs. others.

Any thoughts?

Micky Long, Atlanta
72 TR6