Re: Comments on list

To: pandachadwell@mac.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Comments on list
From: "David Dressel" <daviddressel@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 14:57:02 -0500 FILETIME=[C200B1D0:01C243CC]
Pete:

I can't agree with your last comments more.  I've only been on this list a
little over two weeks, and it has saved me time, trouble, money and a lot of
cussing that could have been overheard by the neighbors.

Dave

David Dressel
Champaign, IL USA
'67 Jaguar Mk2 3.4 Auto
'60 Triumph TR3A (Betty Lou)

>From: Pete & Aprille Chadwell <pandachadwell@mac.com>
>Subject: Comments on list
>Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 08:03:26 -0700

this list is so overwhelmingly useful just