74 TR6 Fuel Pump

To: "Listers" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 74 TR6 Fuel Pump
From: "Peter Arakelian" <PeterAra@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 13:26:54 -0700 FILETIME=[96E12BE0:01C2423E]
<If anyone has a good source for new/used original style pumps, I'd like to
hear from you as well.  I believe Moss and TRF only carry the aftermarket,
non-rebuildable style.>

Since you asked....
Moss carries two pumps for TR6.  One is a servicable replacement, made in
Canada.  This pump had problems with the pivot pin moving, but we have been
able to get the manufacturer to redesign the pin so it is secure.  The other
is a beautiful pump with origina style priming lever that is made in Italy,
but is significantly more expensive.  It is much better made, but still will
not be rebuildable with the original pump rebuild kit.  It is my choice.

Peter Arakelian - '71 TR6, Daily Driver