74 TR6 Fuel Pump

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[3CDD6190:01C2416C] teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g7BJLCe25709
Subject: 74 TR6 Fuel Pump
From: "Williams, Bill (Atlanta)" <Bill.Williams@hp.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 14:21:04 -0500 cpqcorp.net>
Hi All,

The DPO (got to blame it on someone) of my 74 TR6 installed an aftermarket
mechanical fuel pump instead of rebuilding the original pump.  Today, it died
and left me on the side of the road.  It's a throw away unit with no
replaceable parts.

If anyone has an original pump (with priming arm) in good working order that
they would like to sell, please contact me off-list.

If anyone has a good source for new/used original style pumps, I'd like to hear
from you as well.  I believe Moss and TRF only carry the aftermarket,
non-rebuildable style.

Thanks,

Bill
74 TR6