Re: Re:Yahoo>>>UNCLE!!!

To: <RayAntoky@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re:Yahoo>>>UNCLE!!!
From: "Jim Hill" <jrhill@chorus.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:22:36 -0500
Ray Antoky, having written:

Then wrote:

> Sorry for the commotion. Being relatively new here I was not
> aware of the mechanics.

Well, DUH!

> I guess we'll just continue to wade through the endlees e-mails
> while waiting for a daily digest. If MJB will let us know the costs
> I'm sure we can raise the cash thru PayPal to get him rolling

There IS a digest version of the TR list. If you'd read the messages you
received from MJB when you signed on, you'd know that. If you'd asked about
a digest version, someone would have told you.

If you want to help out with the costs of the service, you can send a check
to Mark Bradakis.

You'll eventually discover that Triumph people are a pretty loyal lot. We
get wonderful spam-free, virus-free, service on this list from someone who
provides it as a labor of love.

But if you want to change to Yahoo, you can take your pick of some 20 email
groups related to Triumphs. Of course about half of them have less than 15
members. And if its a searchable archives you want, you should be aware that
Yahoo has a nasty habit of deleting entire group archives (messages, files
and photos) - without notice, warning, explanation or apology . . . and
permanently.

Good luck,

Jim Hill
Madison WI