Yahoo

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Yahoo
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 09:59:35 -0400
Team. Net has served this community extremely well for over 15 years, it is a
very time consuming and money out of pocket "KINDNESS" shown by MJB that so
many owners forget from time to time, he has over 10,000 users and less than
10% that give a contribution each year for his "KINDNESS" and even less that
express their thoughts in writing to him, he has already informed all the
lists that the =archives= need some $$$ & work, he will get around to it, so
in the mean time ask your questions and I'm sure they will all be answered,
MJB has always given to each and everyone of us and I sure do not like it when
anyone comes into his "HOME" and suggests that we leave and go somewhere else,
this is wrong, I have always stayed with whom ever has helped me over the
years and MJB has always been there.  "FT"