Fwd: TRF Summer Party 2002

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: TRF Summer Party 2002
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 09:58:13 EDT
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Full-name: Chip19474
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 09:55:23 EDT
Subject: Re: TRF Summer Party 2002
To: dphenry@wpia.net, Undisclosed-Recipient:@www.wpia.net;;

In a message dated 8/12/2002 0:24:34 AM EST, dphenry@wpia.net writes:

<<  Charles Runyan is =
 a true gentleman and having been in his employ for six years, a person I =
 will never forget.  It is indeed the passion, vision and blood, sweat =
 and tears of Charles A. Runyan that has afforded us all the opportunity =
 to drive a small part of the British heritage that time will never =
 forget. >>

I couldn't agree more....it was a fantastic & truly memorable "long
weekend".....there was so much to do that was either planned or you could
just hang out talking to people for hours.  It was hard to get around to meet
many people I wanted to see including the List get together Saturday night at
the drive-in that I completely forgot about until around 9pm when Fred was
cleaning up!!!

Thanks Steve & Fred for getting this together....sorry I missed it....our
club had a good turnout up on the hill and I guess we got a wee bit
sidetracked.....what was that movie about anyway!!??

It sure was fun lifting the rear wheels in the turns on the
autocross......wish I had a few more runs.....

Cheers,

Chip

Chip Krout

1976 TR6 #CF57822U - one of the last 500 built - restoration nearing
completion
1970 Spitfire Mk3 #FDU78512L - on the road and enjoying another driving
season!