Pics of $60,000 Triumph TR6

To: slarch@nisource.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Pics of $60,000 Triumph TR6
From: BPAULTR3@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 10:17:34 EDT
I'll be going up the river to  The City Different in a few days. ( Local name
for Santa Fe)  If I see it driving around the streets I'll snap a pic or two.
 No seriously I'll try to find it and snap a pic.

This is a variat of a fund raiser recently hosted locally but using full
sized plastic horses to paint.  There were 30+ or so of them all around this
area in public places.  They are auctioned off eventually.  I'm glad they
didn' t paint an MG !!

Anyone else have a TR they want to donate to be painted?  We should have one
of each model !!

Bob Paul
Corrales NM