Re: The Summer Party Report

To: SOThornton@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, vafred@erols.com, jswauger@adelphia.net
Subject: Re: The Summer Party Report
From: SOThornton@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 19:31:22 EDT
Hello all again-

The Summer Party is now history.

The Concours car show was held on the grounds of TRF, a change from past
years. The change was welcomed by the vendors and parts sales were readily
available. More events were held with the venue change such as seminars and
go cart racing, which could not be held in downtown Indiana, PA. Nice switch
in all I think.

Everyone who came was able to leave under the power of their TR, with the
exception of one Stag with a busted rear end. Fred Thomas is limping home
with one cylinder questionable, but the concensus was that he would make it.
Hope you did Fred!

The Best of Show went to an Italia, and was well deserved. Cool car and well
done.

Lots of List members won various awards for TSD, gymkanna, and drag racing.
They are too numerous to mention, but I am sure it will be in a flyer or sale
promotion TRF publishes soon.

Nice weekend and I hope those who attended the List gathering enjoyed it as
much as I did. Nice to meet everyone.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY