TR7 mirror swap

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR7 mirror swap
From: "Michael Gajic" <michaelgajic@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 08:57:31 +1000 FILETIME=[797B4810:01C2418A]
Listers,

A friend of mine here in Sydney wants to get a passenger side mirror for his
TR7.  They are quite rare here (as they were an optional extra).  As we are
RHD, a passenger side mirror for his wedge is a driver's side mirror on
North American cars.

He has asked me to propose a swap.  He will send one of his spare RHD
driver's mirrors to a US TR7 owner in return for the US owner sending him a
LHD driver's mirror.  That way both people will have both driver's and
passenger's mirror for the cost of postage :)

Let me know if anyone is interested and I will pass on his details.

Cheers,
Michael
63' TR4
69' 2000