TR3A and TR4 $32K each in Dupont Registry!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A and TR4 $32K each in Dupont Registry!
From: RayAntoky@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 11:56:56 EDT
 Came across these ads in the Dupont Registry. The cars are near me On Long
Island. I can check 'em out for you if you like, although at those prices
they may need to check ME out!

<A
HREF="http://www2.dupontregistry.com/search/srResults.asp?sessionkey={5ED9DCE2-D596-4343-972A-89D8C4237C53}&makename=Triumph&makeid=69";>duPontREGISTRY.com</A>

1961 Triumph TR 3A
    1961 TRIUMPH TR 3A. Red with Gray Leather, beautiful example of this
model. $65K invested, professional frame up restoration. Best in Class
Limerock Fall Festival, minilight and Dayton wire wheels (extra set never
used), NOS Lucas Flamethrowers, period option wood steering wheel.
Temperature controlled garaged, runs perfectly, trailered to events. Custom
trailer included. $32,000. Call Paul. E-Mail PEMusicInc@aol.com

1962 Triumph TR 4
    1962 TRIUMPH TR 4. Black with Red leather, Surrey top. Has won multiple
national shows. Possibly the nicest example of this model in the world. Over
$60K invested in total professional restoration. Temperature controlled
garaged, runs perfectly, has been trailered to events. Custom trailer
included $32,000. Call Paul. E-mail PEMusicInc@aol.com

Ray Antoky
59 TR3A