American Idol Fox-TV Show (Non LBC)

To: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <owner-spitfires-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: American Idol Fox-TV Show (Non LBC)
From: "Frank Drummond" <frandrum@voicenet.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 13:38:27 -0400
Cc: <HcrossE@aol.com>
Sorry to bomb the list but I am asking for a special favor to help a great
kid.

I have a good friend whose son (Justin Guarini) is a finalist on the Tuesday
night FOX TV show, AMERICAN IDOL.  The show air at 9 pm on Tuesday and has
seven young vocal artists perform against each other with the viewing audience
voting for their favorite performer over a toll free phone line.

Justin started out as one of several thousand performers and has made it this
far based on hard work, sacrifice, and a ton of talent and fan appeal.

Justin is a great young man and his parents are terrific people.

If you are not working on your Spitfire or other LBC tomorrow evening please
tune in the show and if you like Justin's performance, call in some votes.
You can vote as often as you like.  Be a part of picking Americas next Teen
Idol.

Thanks a google.  For those of you annoyed at me for bombing the list,   I
promise not to do it ever again.

Frank Drummond