RE: TR6 taillights

To: "a Wallace" <wallaces@superaje.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 taillights
From: "Roger Helman" <rhelman@xmission.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 09:22:19 -0600
        I did not know about the flasher unit dependence on the filament, so I
would have to change the turn signals also.
        After, I figured out I could not do it through software :-)I called my
dad.
He is the EE in the family. He said it should be pretty easy to do.

Roger Helman
House Of Moves
Sr. Developer
Cell 801.310.2729