Re: Ignition Timing

To: Graham McMicken <g.mcmicken@shaw.ca>, TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ignition Timing
From: Charles Shaw <charlie.shaw@acsalaska.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 07:04:25 -0800
Graham,
I had the same problem after I finished work on my 6 this winter and
started it for the first time. Change the plug wires, rotor and cap and
then see how it runs. I know this sounds crazy but I had the same problem
for two weeks and This cured it. Have fun.

Charles Shaw
75 TR6
CF39093UO( Driving under the Midnight Sun)