[no subject]

To: "TR List (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
From: Jim Bauder <jimbpps@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 08:01:12 -0700
Listers,

If you are going to be in the San Francisco Bay area next week, you are
invited to the next meeting of the Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club (TTSCC)
on July 3rd . We meet at 8:00 PM, on the 1st Wednesday of every month. This
month we are meeting at Fremont Automotive, 42450 Blacow Rd. Fremont, CA.
This is located just a few "blocks" from the Fremont Fry's store. This month
kicks off our Summer Funcours Series, which is a three month, three part
Funcours, a kind of low key Concours. The Funcours starts at 7:00 with the
meeting starting at 8:00, come play with us!!

The TTSCC is the oldest active TR marque club in the US. We have over 100
members of which 30 to 40 are active. At the meetings we go over the up
coming events and also have some interesting discussions about our cars and
any problems we might be having. We really try to keep the club business at
the meetings to a minimum.

If you need directions, more information, or a copy of the latest
newsletter, please call or email me.

Jim Bauder,
Membership Chair
650-494-3951