Nigeria Letter

To: triumphs@autox.team.net o rp.anheuser-busch.com>
Subject: Nigeria Letter
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 07:24:18 -0700 (PDT)
Well, looks like I've finally been targeted - I received the infamous 'Nigeria
Letter' in this morning's email.  I remember it was recently discussed on this
list, and that there was a website you could report it on - could someone
please forward that url to me?

(Necessary LBC content)
I am very pleased to report that after 3 years, Chance is FINALLY back on his
own wheels!  Also, the hood (bonnet), trunk (boot) and front fenders (wings)
have been remounted.  I hope to soon have the remainder of the body reinstalled
and have painted.  Then the real fun will begin ...

=====
Raymond L. Hatfield
'65 TR4A IRS, O/D, SAH Tuned "Chance"
'73 Stag 4.3L, Auto, A/C, etc "Molly"