Re: Nigeria Letter

To: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>, Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nigeria Letter
From: Todd Richmond <twr@fc.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 10:53:20 -0600
Raymond Hatfield wrote:

> Well, looks like I've finally been targeted - I received the infamous 'Nigeria
> Letter' in this morning's email.  I remember it was recently discussed on this
> list, and that there was a website you could report it on - could someone
> please forward that url to me?

I don't have the URL, but didn't I just read recently (within the last 3-4
weeks)
that the FBI finally caught up with some of those guys and arrested 5 criminals
that were behind the whole operation?  Anyone else read that?

As for my necessary LBC content, I have decided that the body I was attempting
restore on my '3 is just too far gone, and so I have bought a very solid tub
being shipped out of Michigan this week.  So, my question is, since I will be
using all the running gear from my old '3, which commission number should I
use?  The one from the replacement tub, or the one from which I am getting all
the rest of the car?

Or, maybe I should just add the two together and then divide by two to get the
average commission number? <g>

Cheers,

Todd Richmond
1959 TR3A (currently TS54425L)