tr3 suspension reassemble

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: tr3 suspension reassemble
From: richard triplett <rtriplett25@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 10:33:09 -0700 (PDT)
First, thanks go out to those that have offered advice
re the ressurection of my 59 TR3 engine. It's not
quite complete yet, but should be fired up soon. In
the meantime, I am going to start reassembling the
front suspension. I got the magic suspension kit from
TRF, as well as new springs and shocks. So I'm in
business (I hope!). My concern is with the bushings.
I've heard some need to be reemed and some are tricky
to get on (everything has been stripped down, so at
least that part is done). If you can offer any
been-there-done-that advice on this part of the
restoration, I would be most grateful. Specifically,
I'm hoping to find out what special tools I need. I am
going with plain ol' rubber bushings.

TIA!

Richard
TS42099L