Re: British Car Week Report

To: Richard Feibusch <rfeibusch1@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: British Car Week Report
From: George P Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 13:53:15 -0400
Cc: morris@autox.team.net, MorrisMinors@smartgroups.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, rolls-bentley@autox.team.net, morgans@autox.team.net, mini-list@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Well, here in NY the only British car I've seen on the road this week
have been my neighbor's MG Midget. I had my TR3 an Stag both out on
Monday, and the Stag is out again today, even though the weather is lousy.

I hope things will pick up towards the end of the week, and maybe the
weekend, when the weather is supposed to get better.

George Richardson