Re: Oil Pressure Question

To: RayAntoky@aol.com
Subject: Re: Oil Pressure Question
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 07:34:44 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Ray,

An oil pressure gauge can be bought for short money at any auto parts
store.  You can probably find one at a junk yard.  Most older large
trucks probably have them if you have a truck salvage yard nearby.  I
attached a new grease gun hose ($4 or $5) with fittings to extend the
gauge out from the block for easy viewing.  Works great.  Don't be
mistaken and buy a guage that uses an electric sender unit.  You want the
guage with a connection for the pipe.

Jay

>>Okay : where do we get an external gauge and how do we hook it up?
KIS<>IS!
ray
59 TR3A